Family Owned Since 1976
Search Our Store
Home and Garden Resources
For gardens, berry bushes, and grapevines:
- Mount Owl on top of a tall pole and drive pole firmly into the ground (Owl must be positioned vertically for head to move properly).
- Move Owl every few days.
For rooftops and ledges:
- Secure Owl by tying in place or weight heavily.
- Owl can be filled with sand or gravel for more stability (use enclosed stopper).
- Place Owl BEFORE fruit ripens and feeding habits develop.
- Place Owl in a prominent place so birds can see it.
- For added effectiveness, move Owl around garden every few days.
- Use ONLY when pests are being destructive, remove at other times.
- Store indoors when season is over to prevent pests from getting used to it.