• Extra-Wide Spillway for Greater Water Aeration
• Open Swirl Chamber for Even and Efficient Water Flow through the Filter Media
• Mechanical and Biological Filtering for Super-Clean Water
• Easily Buried in Ground to Hide Canister from Sight
• Extra-Large Capacity Designed to Increase Biological Filtration
• Clean Once a Year Under Normal Use
Unit Dimensions 15" L x 12" W x 9" H
Waterfall Width 11-1/4" Opening
The Pro 2000 Water Fall unit is designed to be strong enough to resist collapsing from the pressure of soil and water around them. even when empty. It easily supports the weight of stones placed on the upper rim to conceal it. The large capacity of the Waterfall Box means it will hold more filter media, providing greater surface area for bacterial colonization, and therefore more filtering capacity. The large multiple flat surfaces front and back also accommodate a large range of fitting options for maximum versatility in plumbing.
The Biological Filter and Falls is designed to maximize the natural processes that remove harmful levels ammonia from the water. Water pumped into the unit brings dissolved wastes from fish into contact with friendly bacterial colonies on the many surfaces of filter material that is used. The colonies digest, or metabolize, the ammonia making a healthier pond environment.
The Pro 2000 can handle water flows from 950 to 2000 gallson per hour (GPH)
Download links for instructions and diagrams:
Pro1000-2000 Pro3000 Pro5000