Family Owned Since 1976
Search Our Store
Home and Garden Resources
For fruit trees:
- Place Snake on a limb where it looks as natural as possible.
- Use side tabs to tie down if necessary.
- Lay Snake on top of berry bushes.
For ponds, pools or lakes:
- Float Snake on water surface.
- To anchor, attach sinker to side tabs.
- Place Snake in a prominent position, so birds can see it.
- Move Snake around garden every few days.
- Check inflation periodically.
- Store indoors when season is over to prevent birds from getting used to it.