Family Owned Since 1976
Search Our Store
Home and Garden Resources
For fruit trees:
- Wrap around or drape over tree (tall trees: use pole to lift over tree-tops).
- Gather netting at trunk and secure with twist ties.
- Roll back edge of netting for easy harvesting.
- Drape over garden and secure with stakes or Garden Staples™, or weigh down corners with heavy objects.
- To protect seeds, seedlings, and upright plants, elevate netting 6" or more above the ground using stakes, wire, etc.
- Wrap around or drape over grapevines or berry bushes.
- Lift netting for easy harvesting.