Family Owned Since 1976
Search Our Store
Home and Garden Resources
- Apply enclosed reflective "O" sticker to center of each black eye on the balloon; apply firmly to ensure permanent adhesiveness.
- Inflate until balloon is fully expanded, but not stretched (balloon will expand as sun heats the air inside).
- Thread hanging reflective strips through loops on both sides of inflation valve (insert about 1").
- Attach string and hang from fence post or other prominent position.
- Use one or two balloons for a small garden; use three or more for a large garden.
- Install balloon before fruit ripens and feeding habits develop.
- Move balloon around garden every few days.
- Store indoors when season is over to prevent birds from getting used to it.